Yocto Enterprise built the WeNote app as a commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Yocto Enterprise and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
If you use the following app features, this is how we use your personally identifiable information.
- Feedback form - When you tick on "Reply me", we will ask your permission to gain access to email address. Once we receive your feedback, we can respond to your feedback via email reply.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify Google Drive data for cloud storage purpose and will not transfer this Google Drive data to others.
- The App will not use this Google Drive data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read Google Drive data.
We provide an option to store all your notes in Google Drive app data folder.
In order to achieve Multi sync (auto sync to multiple devices with same account) capability, we store the following information in our server.
- Google Sign-in ID token.
- Firebase registration token.
- Email address.
We solely use your email address for account verification purpose. We will NOT use your email address for marketing purpose. We will NOT distribute your email address to 3rd parties.
We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your data and privacy are protected.
- Using SSL encryption for client and server communications.
- Using Google Sign-In to perform authentication.
- Cloud service is provided by Digital Ocean, a renowned cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City.
- Your notes are protected by Google Drive Security Infrastructure.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your devices's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices's internal memory.
This Services does not uses these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Last updated September 02, 2019